Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Super Cool Party People

So all these post are completely out of order. I'm going through all my SD cards 
and picking and choosing which blogposts to do. Right now it's about gaining momentum, so order 
doesn't really matter to me at the moment. haha!

We went down to Houston for Nana's birthday back in November. 
We went out to a FANTASTIC cajun restaurant. Luckily the weather was nice and they 
had a large patio for the girls to play.
Twirling Maggie...
 photo DSC_5506copy_zpse9efd846.jpg
These pictures of her just made me happy. She's growing up so fast.
 photo DSC_5505copy_zps4b8a7f89.jpg
I remember looking through the lens at this shot thinking, "WOW! THOSE EYELASHES!"
 photo DSC_5489copy_zps7d27de9a.jpg
And then we went to our favorite dessert place... DESSERT GALLERY! 
Nana, Pop and the grandkids!
 photo DSC_5548copy_zps71830962.jpg
The whole crew!
I don't know why but when I look at Tyler's full of cake cheeks, I get the sudden rush of panic come over me. bahaha!
Wait for me! Don't eat my cake!
 photo DSC_5565copy_zps9023c1f4.jpg
Luke looks so yummy in this picture!
 photo DSC_5552copy_zpsd180bb7f.jpg
Happy Birthday Nana!
You sure know how to throw a party!!!
 photo DSC_5572copy_zps4d8b6af3.jpg

1 comment:

Pop and Nana said...

It sure was a fantastic day for Nana! Jess, you sure captured all the love through your lense!