Friday, January 23, 2015

Suck it Up Buttercup

Just another happy school day.
Rachel came home from school, got dinner going, and some playing in the backyard was going down.
I think Luke spotted me!
 photo DSC_4425copy_zpsf9d14787.jpg
I can hear all the crazy backyard noises when I look at this picture, and I love love love 
those balancing arms!
 photo DSC_4426copy_zps4a95a677.jpg
When he puts his lips together like this he means business. 
"Don't you dare try to kiss me right now Mom, I got things to do!"
 photo DSC_4429copy_zps1f587fa2.jpg
Then we went for a walk and it was peaceful, heavenly, and picture perfect until....
 photo DSC_4470copy_zpsa5152618.jpg
the FALL! 
Oh dear- the horror, the pain, the agony!!! 
I said, "Suck it up Buttercup!" and it only made the crying louder.
hahahaha!
And the last little piggies cried all the way home... 
 photo DSC_4474copy_zpsc331bb55.jpg

1 comment:

MoniQuerida said...

HAHAHAHA! You would say "Suck it up, Buttercup!" Love it. Your family is beautiful best friend!