Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wild Animal Park


I only managed to get a few pictures on our next adventure to the Wild Safari Animal Park. 
I absolutely loved the set up of this park because it wasn't your average zoo. It was actually set up like a safari, and there was a lot of walking. The babies got tuckered out pretty quick, but it was definitely worth the trip. As soon as the girls spot an art wall where you can stick your head through, they run for it!
Especially if it's butterflies...
Photobucket
Or bats...
Photobucket
What were we looking at here? 
hmmm... who knows, but it sure was interesting...
Photobucket
View of the park... pretty huh?
Photobucket
My little cub checking out her paws...
Photobucket
We're going on Safari! WHOOP! To my surprise, once we got going Maggie didn't try to jump off the train! Whew!
Photobucket
Oh how I love elephants! Look at them all! They were being so playful...
Photobucket
Goodbye Wild Animal Park! It's been real, but it's time to get these babies in their carseats and watch them fall asleep before we even get out of the parking lot. 
I love it when that happens. Mission Complete.
Photobucket

No comments: