Tuesday, September 25, 2012

After Making Brownies...

We went to the park!

That was one crazy fast slide...   
Photobucket
So fast in fact- that it hurt...
Photobucket
     Of course that didn't phase Maggie one bit, that is until she bit her lip on her 5th go around...
Photobucket
Some of you may have wondered if we actually had brownies to bake after our little batter party... Well, somehow we managed to fill a whole pan! haha! More sugar anyone? 
Photobucket
Did you know that when you eat brownies they do a little dance in your tummy?
Its true, I could feel the little dudes in there doing a brownie jig!    
Photobucket
Maggie believed me...
Photobucket
By the way, if you're wondering who took the pictures of me with my girls... that would the one and only Denise. After a long day of work, she met us at the park. It definitely added sunshine to our day. Thank you for playing with us!
Does anyone else have this problem? It seems to be quite the issue for Miss Maggie...
Photobucket
Let's just take the goldfish along, shall we?
Photobucket
I promise you I did her hair before we left. Hairspray or no hairspray, with whispy baby-fine hair like this there's just no controlling how it turns out. I've got to admit that I love it though...
Photobucket
Denise and Rachel got to talking about sparkly eyes. Rachel was thrilled to know that her eyes sparkle. 
We talked about sparkly eyes the whole ride home. As a matter of fact, we talked about it today!
I can't even begin to describe how much I love this little girl.
Photobucket
Yep, I definitely see sparkly eyes or as I like to call it "fizzin root beer eyes". 
She likes that one too. :)
Photobucket

No comments: