Monday, September 24, 2012

Mr. Duncan Hines

This is going to be fun...
Photobucket
Afternoon and nothing to do? Let's make brownies!
Rachel was on board as soon as I pulled out the red Duncan Hines box. 
And just like that, we have something to do!
Photobucket
hahahaha!
This picture is just hilarious. 
Sometimes I can't stop laughing!
Like a large mouth bass to a worm...
Photobucket
She's hooked.
Photobucket
"Maggie, look at Mommy and smile!"
Photobucket
And she did it... the whole nine yards even! 
I mean, look at that squinty, gooey, oozey, sticky, sweet as chocolate smile...
Photobucket
Rachel had fun feeding Maggie, and Maggie certainly didn't mind the help...
Photobucket
"oooo Mommy, this is good!"
Photobucket
Chocolate goatee anyone?
Photobucket
And a black and white one- just because I felt like it. ;)
Thank you Duncan Hines, my lovely friend. You were a hit!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sutherland Family said...

Did you have any batter left to actually bake the brownies? Just wondering... :)

Patrick & Amber said...

You are such a good mom to let your kids make a big mess! I'd be too worried about having to clean it up.

Michelle and sometimes Jason said...

Can I say I am jealous. I would be all over that if I had the counter space for two or the hard, easy to clean surface under my dining table. Or slightly more kitchen floor space.