Monday, September 17, 2012

More Summertime Fun

Nana and Pop took the girls and I to a fun little waterpark/pool last month. It was a blast and the girls absolutely loved it! I considered moving to The Woodlands just so that the girls and I could go to this pool every day. 
Yeah, it was that awesome.
Photobucket
It wasn't too big or fancy; it was just right. Maggie could not get enough of the slide. 
So I'm going to warn you now, brace yourself for lots of slide pictures...
Photobucket
Rachel's turn!
Photobucket
Whew! She went all the way under... She's been funny about going all the way under since the beginning of the summer... I wonder how she's going to feel about it this time...
Photobucket
Oh no! Just what I suspected... goodness gracious, One day she's Miss Dare-devil and the next she's as fragile as a flower... It was a flower sort of day...
Photobucket
Maggie was definitely in a dare-devil sort of mood...
Photobucket
Maggie's ready to take her post, all she needs now is a whistle. 
What, you're not sure about this idea? Don't you trust the Magster? hehe...
Photobucket
Yeah, I think playing suits her best right now. Gosh, we had so much fun. I mean look at this face!
Photobucket
Swingin Rach...
Photobucket
Weeeee!
Photobucket
One of my favorites, big splash!
Photobucket
Seriously, stop growing! My baby is getting too big! At least she's still got those thighs! haha!
Photobucket
Another favorite... splashing pictures are just awesome.
Photobucket
There are some things that make 100+ degree weather bearable, and that pool was one of them! 
It was a perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Thanks Nana and Pop!
Photobucket



No comments: