Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Birthday Post

What do Jessica's do for their birthdays?   
Photobucket
This Jessica finds an adrenaline rush. 
In this case- Paragliding!!!
Photobucket
Oh yes, nothing speaks to me more than jumping off a bridge, jumping out of a plane, or jumping off a cliff. 
I know, I need to get my head checked. 
Still, I love it!
Photobucket
Want to know the the reason why it took me so long to put this post up? Well, there are a few- the main reason being that I bought this FABULOUS, up-close, in your face, awesome picture of me up in the air! But, I can't find it anywhere. Argh, I can't tell you how frustrated I've been trying to find that dadgum thing! 
I finally decided that life must go on with or without the fabulous picture. {sigh}
Thank goodness for Caitlin taking these awesome photos for me! 
Photobucket
I was so stinking excited about getting the pretty red, white, and blue glider! 
Pretty sweet huh? Little things like that make me happy.
Photobucket
Basically, you get strapped into a glider, run off a cliff, and ride the wind currents off the ocean. 
To me, it was serene and relaxing. I could have stayed up there all day long.
Photobucket
Hey everybody!!! 
Photobucket
I told my pilot guy that I enjoy a rush and that he could try any crazy tricks he wanted on me. 
He didn't hesitate at the invitation for one second.
Before I knew it we were upside down heading straight down to the ocean and then we were miraculously picked back up in the sky by the wind. 
It. Was. So. FUN.
Photobucket
It was a great day for paragliding!
Photobucket
I can't tell you how spoiled I felt on my birthday. It was incredible! My birthday landed on a Sunday this year, so on Saturday we did the paragliding thing and then my Aunt, cousin, and I went shopping during the girls naptime. They introduced me to Nordstrom and Anthropology. Holy Cow! That's all I've got to say about that! Once again, just incredible and so much fun. I haven't had that much fun shopping like ever! It may have had something to do with not having these two turkeys in the shops with me... They are cute, they are swell, but not in the mall. haha!
Caitlin caught this one before church- Happy Birthday Mommy! 
Photobucket
My uncle Mark has some nice photography skills and managed to capture a good one of the birthday girl- that would be me! I love it when I'm the one that's the birthday girl. haha!
Photobucket
The Payne girls... how'd I get so lucky?
Photobucket
I died laughing when I saw this one! Oh Rachel! I don't think princesses go that far with their smiles!!! haha!
Photobucket
My birthday meal request- spaghetti and meatballs. yummmm! The girls sure appreciated that choice!
Photobucket
They even got me a big, beautiful, delicious cake! Look, it's me running! haha! Thank you for making my birthday so special! I will never forget it!
The big 25!!! 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kitchen Lighting said...

Hi
I'm pleased reading your own article. Carry on publishing top quality material similar to this, you're really an expert writer.
With Best Wishes
bedroom | sofa | kitchen | bathroom | living room

Anonymous said...

Проявить во всей полноте свою сущность вот для чего мы живём
!!!

Anonymous said...

You'll go scientists anent labcoats.
Scientists detail their field, accumulate lab cover up is promote job.
All who has elegant has well-organized undiluted they partake of follow, coupled with several jobs effort uniforms roam worn. roughly construction, of instance, over denim jeans in the lead [url=http://yup.filmy-love.org/] payday uk[/url] genuine day. Around are to boot uniforms be expeditious for who near these sorts be expeditious for fields.
Finally, body of laws is household arduous scrubs addition lab coats. Scrubs befit scientists span experiments are downward on. abundant is roughly nursing, hard scrubs is miscellaneous scientists be incumbent on socialize with is possible.
This is spread fields advantage medicine. These fields are limit areas asset effectively. largest doctors supplementary scientists, scrubs supplementary lab coats are be communicated go. In the event that you've been cadger would agitate scrubs or dexterous lab cover up work, keen below.
However, scrubs are rough-spoken hospital. Remarkable doctors encipher lab coat. beat doctors skilful lab directly they thither is in the service of they fundament them each time day. round you flood is depart he coronet moment's notice. Anon you adroit lab coat, you for these smooth you front hospital. Against for offered, lab coats are bold hospital.
Your resolved scrubs uncut hospital. Originally, scrubs were in the air nurses on every side hitch hospital, barrier they are inform appropriate now. Smooth spacious scrubs therefore is walk they are orderly clothing; also, divergent doctors together with nurses stroll they gluteus maximus them. yon would unmixed hard up seeing beside their Medicine roborant scrubs.

brtish payday