Saturday, September 8, 2012

Last One- Toes in the Water

Well folks, this is it- My last California post. {sigh} I love California.   
Photobucket
Watching the waves hit the rocks...
Photobucket
I know I've already mentioned this a time or two, but this girl loves the beach!
Photobucket
The sand doesn't even slow this baby down!
Photobucket
Here comes the wave!
Photobucket
I'm a little bit in love with this picture... okay, a lot a bit...
Photobucket
Where'd Maggie go? Of course, climbing on something... You should see her calves, it's pretty impressive... haha...
Photobucket
My three year old...
Photobucket
One of the best sensations in the world...
Photobucket
I love the beach!!!
Photobucket
This look- oh my! I think I better give her a break from the camera now, haha...
Photobucket
Rachel found some pretty seashells...
Photobucket
In fact, they are sitting in a jar on my desk right now...
Photobucket
Sandy Maggie toes...
Photobucket
Maggie spent most of her time playing up on the beach and climbing on rocks...
Photobucket
You'll never believe what Rachel found! 
"Mommy look, a mermaid rock!"
hahaha, we are such girls! 
"Aaahhhh-Aaahhh-Aaahhhhh!"
Photobucket
She says the darndest thing, I really need to start writing them down. I can't believe how much she's grown up the past few months. She's quite the little lady.
Photobucket
Momma and Maggie...
Photobucket
I love these girls. I'm so glad that we went on this trip together.
Photobucket
Goodbye California! You'll never know how much the Payne girls miss you!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this has to be my favorite post! These pictures are just priceless! All of you Payne girls are just gorgeous! :)

Pop and Nana said...

I am so glad you took this trip. I know how heavy it weighed on your mind---to go or not to go! You all got that extra boost to get through the year without your man or dad.

Kate said...

I'm glad you were able to trek out to Cali too! Thanks for the pictures and the posts. Your girls are absolutely beautiful!