Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Bike riding, Ice Cream Eating, Dirty Baby Evening

The girls and I love going for bike rides after dinner. The weather has been so nice! I imagine we'll still go bike riding in the heat, but it sure is a treat when the weather is perfect. There was a stretch of time after Rachel's birthday were we had lots of leftover ice cream in the freezer. So after our bike rides, I'd treat the girls to an ice cream cone outside where they can make messes all over the place and I don't have to clean it up. Score!


Gosh she looks so much like her Daddy. She especially resembles Tyler with that ice cream cone in her mouth though... haha...

Photobucket
Rachel's smile in this one is the BEST!
Photobucket
They were thrilled! Bike Ride+Ice Cream= Happy Girls
Photobucket
A-Ha! We may not all be smiling and I may be sweaty and in my workout clothes, but we're all looking up! That's a success in my book. 
Photobucket
After ice cream, the girls moved on to the dirt... Maggie thoroughly enjoyed herself...
Photobucket
Rachel thought it'd be neat to make hand and footprints in the dirt...
Photobucket
Look! Our hands!!!
Photobucket
Nothing like a good helping of dirt after an ice cream cone...
Photobucket
at least I thought it was a good idea... haha...
Photobucket
 
Then we all headed to the bathtub to get clean and in our jammies. 
It was a good day. 

No comments: