Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Where I Come From- Family Reunion Rewind

All this family reunion business made me think of all the good times from past ones. So, what the heck? How about a little reminiscing for this months "Where I Come From" post? 
Yes please.

Ah yes, good ole times...
Photobucket
hahaha! This is SO CUTE! Alex, Steven, and Mike with their pirate swords...
Photobucket
The moment I looked at this picture it was like I could feel those cool, slimy fishy scales... You can tell Lil' Mike is enjoying that feeling...
Photobucket
I so remember this! Our big treasure hunt!
Photobucket
Grandma and Grandpa Barrow
Photobucket

Sometimes a good reminisce hit's the spot. Kind of like a good burger and a chocolate milkshake, but without all the calories. ;)


2 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Um, how in the world did I get so behind on your blog?! Oh my goodness Jess. I just spent a good amount of time catching up, but I'm afraid I won't be commenting on everything...as much as I'd like to. I love your blog! Your pictures are SO FUN, your words are so funny and inspiring, and I'm so happy to know how you are doing and what's been going on in your life. Looks like you've been busy! And reading your goal post made me realize how terribly I'm doing on my deployment goals...like I don't even know what they are anymore. Geesh. I better go revisit those...or Dusty is all of a sudden going to be home and I'm going to regret wasting the last year! Thanks for being you! I love you!

Pop and Nana said...

You and Lil' Mike sure do look good in those pics. Eat your kids up, cause it doesn't last long. Pops