Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Part Two: In-N-Out Burger



  I'm pretty sure we ate here three times during our trip. A California classic. Delicious. 

There it is... It was packed full every time we went. People sure love this place. And it's good too, however I'm partial to Whataburger myself- please don't disown me California family.
Photobucket
Taking pictures of people eating is the BEST! I know, I'm evil. I love all the full mouths, and mid-bites!
Cody, Caitlin, and Billy...
Photobucket
I haven't seen these cousins in years! Why do they have to live up in Oregon? It was so good to see them...
Trenton, Casey, and Uncle David...
Photobucket
hahaha! I love my Grandpa! Doesn't he look like a character? Believe me, he is! ;)
Uncle Kenny, Jillian, Grandma, Grandpa, Riley, and Robby...
Photobucket
Katie cracks me up in this picture. Her and Steven are so made for eachother. 
Caitlin, Billy, Cody, Ben, Steven, Katie, Niki, Kenzie, and Steve...
Photobucket
haha! Thanks a lot Mark, this picture just made me want a fry!
Uncle Mark, Aunt Tricia, and Jayce... 
Photobucket
And Maggie... French fries are a suitable meal, right? haha. 
Photobucket

No comments: