Sunday, February 12, 2012

Little Miss

  Little Miss One Big Mess- Full of sass this one...
Photobucket
Little Miss Making My Heart Beat Again- this picture goes straight to my heart. Really, how did I get so lucky?  
Photobucket
Little Miss Root Beer eyes- sometimes it's chocolate, occasionally it's coke (that would be my doing I'm afraid), but most of the time she picks root beer. ;)
Photobucket
Little Miss Sweet Pea- her favorite color is pink. I've told her about the cheerfulness of yellow, the adventurousness of orange, the passion of red, the mystery of purple... but none of those will suffice. It must be the prettiness of pink.
Photobucket
Little Miss Don't Worry About Me - This kiss is for you Daddy!
Photobucket

Little Miss Rachel Lynn.
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore the pearls! Hilarious! :) She is one cute girl!! Y'all better watch out! ;)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how grown-up she looks. Her hair is getting so long and full. When did all this happen? :) Hope all you three girls are doing well.

Camille

Kate said...

Miss Rachel is such a good mix of both you and Tyler. And I loved the family pics, especially the two where you've got the girls on your shoulders. Precious! Hang in there!

Pop and Nana said...

Our Hulapopper is such a beautiful little princess!