Monday, February 27, 2012

Part Six: Wedding Day

The moment I saw a picture of the San Diego temple was the moment I decided I wanted to get married there. I was just a little thing, but my did I fall in love with that temple. I had a small hand-held size picture of it in my room until I graduated high school. It's just SO PRETTY! Definitely a fairy tale castle. AND I FINALLY GOT TO SEE IT WITH MY OWN TWO EYES! Even Rachel and Maggie paused to stare at it when they arrived. I was so happy that I had the opportunity to attend Travis and Cami's wedding. I love watching the expressions of love on new couples faces. 
So geniune- So fresh- So beautiful- So In love. 


There it is! STUNNING! It's right off the interstate too! I squealed the moment I saw it!
Photobucket
Pictures like these painfully remind me that I am an amateur photographer who has a lot to learn- {sigh}
Photobucket
Kenzie shot one of me with my dream castle! YES! Thanks Kenzie!
Photobucket
Susan and John- the beautiful Mother of the Groom...
Photobucket
I love these too... so so so much... How must it feel to attend your grandchild's wedding? The JOY! It's all over their faces...
Photobucket
Caitlin and Billy with their temple...
Photobucket
THE BRAND SPANKING NEW COUPLE!!! Coming out their special exit! So happy!
Photobucket
Rachel and Maggie were IN LOVE with the baby Jesus from the manger scene... in love I tell ya...
Photobucket
Our crew... this trip worn my children out! Do you think she could catch a fly with that yawn?
Photobucket
Reception- Mother and Son dance...
Photobucket
My amazing parents enjoying the festivities...
Photobucket

 
Congrats again Travis and Cami! Thank you for letting all of us be apart of your special day! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may be an amateur, but I'm constantly impressed with how much you've improved! And I think your pictures are spectacular!! They just keep getting better and better! Oh, and your trip sounds fabulous!!

Pop and Nana said...

Wow! Such great memories to re-live over and over again. Thanks Jess!