Friday, July 6, 2012

Houston Aquarium

We decided to give the Houston Aquarium a try this summer. I hadn't been there since high school and I had no doubt that the girls would enjoy seeing the fish. It's nothing in comparison to the Georgia Aquarium, but it was just right for a morning trip.
I love following my kiddos around and watching their reactions, especially in places like this.
Photobucket
Look, a Dori fish!
Photobucket
Rachel going to and from all the different tanks...
Photobucket
blurry, but I love this face...
Photobucket
hehe... I wonder what was going through her head at this moment... I think she may be under the sea looking for mermaids. Because that's totally what Rachel would be doing under the sea.
Photobucket
Maggie favorite was by far the bonnet shark/sting ray tank! Mostly because she got to splash!
Photobucket
And this is what happened when we had to leave...
Photobucket
Rachel: (whining) "I wanna go back and see this fish again!"
Me: (laughing) "The fishes have to eat lunch too! We'll have to see them again another time."
Repeat about 20 times
Priceless...
Photobucket

No comments: