Friday, July 13, 2012

First Things First

We are in COLORADO! It is so stinkin beautiful up here. I'm in love. The mountains are gorgeous, the weather is perfect, and we are so enjoying the company! We came up to visit my Aunt Sarah and her wonderful family. They have a darling little girl, Kristen, whom I believe my little girls will miss dearly when we leave. The moment we got to the house from the airport this is what happened...

Princess dress, check. Accessories, check. Make-up, check
Goodness gracious, my girls aren't going to have a hard time getting used to this place...
Photobucket
The pro at work...
Photobucket
Showing Rachel and Maggie how it's done...
Photobucket
Nothing like getting off a plane and feeling right at home. These girls are going to have a fun time!
Photobucket

No comments: