Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful Thoughts

I like Mormon Messages.  They make me smile. This one was a good one...














So, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for...
sunshine
wrestling
family
my 2 baby girls
the temple
the smell of my softball glove
taking pictures
flip-flops
the book of mormon
blue bell ice cream
my body
movies
the prophet
my amazing husband
Texas A&M
books
sunglasses
cookies
running
puppies
pedicures
colors
medicine
holidays
kisses
cool whip
texas country
volleyball
baby feet
disney movies
AC
camping
church
my bed
FHE
pool days
angels
flowers
brownie batter
toes in the sand
road trips
hair straightener
friends
complements
hugs
my testimony
green green grass
blue skies
the gym
cuddles
foot-rubs
toothpaste
love letters
primary songs
IBC root beer
date nights
power tools
archery
soliders
small acts of kindness
my Savior
love love love
the gospel
pillow fights
bears
blankets
motherhood
earrings
birthday cards
USA
doctors
chick-fil-a
naptime
sports
safari
goals
rubber duckies
lotion
...
and so much more.
What are YOU thankful for?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang, that was a good Mormon Message! :) Made me smile too! I may have to steal that to make my thankful post later! I love this time of year!! SOoo much to be thankful for! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Jess!! Love ya!

Jeni said...

Wow! That was a loong list! Very cool! My top 3 are My Savior, My Family & the Gospel. All of which bring me great JOY! Thanks Jess!! Only 6 more days.....!!!