Thursday, November 18, 2010

so ready...

I'm ready to...
wear my wedding ring again
paint my toenails without taking long breaks between each toe
have a long, can barely move afterwards workout
not pee my pants every time I laugh too hard, sneeze, or cough
look in the mirror and see the un-swollen me again
wrestle
wear normal clothes
sleep comfortably
play with my girls without being completely wasted afterwards
wear my converse again

but mostly...
I'm so ready to hold my sweet Maggie girl...  


come on body- I know your tired, funny-looking, and stretched to the max... just give me 11 more days.

8 comments:

Jeni said...

Aaaah. I can so relate. You can do it, Jess! I believe in you. All will be well!!

Josh and Denise said...

You got it girl! Just a short 11 days and then Maggie Ila will be here...ready to be loved on and cuddled with! Yay Jess!!!
-denise

Anonymous said...

You got this girl! :) I'm sure the next week and a half will go by quick! And before you know it, you'll have your new little one! Just stay positive!!

Stephanie (Blackhurst) Jones said...

You are a strong woman. I have faith in you.

Shelley said...

Those last few weeks are definitely the hardest! I love the name Maggie by the way.

Sutherland Family said...

You are da bomb! Hang in there!! I can't wait to see pictures. Love you!

Glen and Kris Payne said...

There isn't anything stranger than looking at yourself 9 months pregnant, naked, from the side view in the mirror. It looks like you should just fall forward. Gawk a little. It doesn't happen very often- haha
Love Ya!!

erica said...

You can do it Jess! Wow . . . eleven days?! I'll definitely be thinking about you and praying for you and your precious family. You can do it!