Monday, November 8, 2010

Soliderman Update

So, I know you're all dying to know how Tyler is doing...haha... at least I am!...
He is through with Pre-Ranger and is now in his second week of Benning Phase. I got a letter from him last week, and he sounded like he was in good spirits. He definitely still has his sense of humor about him. He also got a good friend that he met this summer during IBOLC (Officer Infantry Training) as his "battle buddy". That made me feel so good! Anyway, he gave me an address so I can finally write him!! WAHOOEY!!
I thought I'd share it, I know he'd love any letters ya'll send him.

2LT William Tyler Payne
4th Ranger Training Battalion
RN#, Company C
10850 Schneider Road
Fort Benning, GA 31905

He gets a new address for every phase, so I'll be sure to update when he heads to the Mountains. Thank you all for your sweet comments. They always make my day! I am so blessed to have good friends. Hope you're having a Happy Monday!

Love,
Jess Payne

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Gonna have to send that boy a letter! Glad he has a battle buddy!!