Thursday, January 31, 2013

"'Til I Saw You Some Mo!"

Christmas Eve was simple and beautiful. We read the Christmas story and talked about baby Jesus and then my Dad read, "A Cajun Night Before Christmas"...  
Photobucket
"Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!"
No No No, that's not how it goes! Ah yes, it's-
"Merry Christmas to all, 'til I saw you some mo!"
haha, does anyone else believe in flying alligators?
Photobucket
We opened up our Christmas Eve "Aggie presents" and then sent the rugrats to bed. 
Christmas morning the girls came running in not knowing exactly when to start...
Photobucket
But it didn't take long to find what Santa Clause brought... 
Photobucket
Stick horses, cowgirl hats, and pink pistols... now that's a Texan Christmas!
Photobucket
I love those pink hats...
Photobucket
Okay, so there's going to lots of pictures of this particular gift Rachel received. 
I couldn't WAIT to give it to her!
Photobucket
Little background- Rachel has been talking about this dress since the summer. Every time we went to the Disney store she would make a v-line for this dress and wear it until it was time to go. 
But, I just couldn't bring myself to buy it for her. Those princess dresses are some kind of expensive. 
But, I just couldn't help myself. Tyler and I went to the Disney store and saw that all the dresses were on sale.
It was go time.
"It's the dress! It's the dress!"
Photobucket
She was floored! That moment was worth every penny!
Photobucket
It's the Rapunzel wedding dress...
Photobucket
Meanwhile Maggie was enjoying Mr. Potato head...
Photobucket
It's a perfect fit!
Photobucket
And I must say, I think she looks better in it than even Rapunzel herself... 
ooo la la!
Photobucket
After the present opening, we turned on Brave,and had waffles, blue bell ice cream, and strawberries.  
Photobucket
Then we checked out the neighborhood park! 
Nothing was slowing those little cowgirls down! 
Christmas in our own home was a dream come true. I soaked up every minute! 
"Till I saw you some mo!"
Photobucket

No comments: