Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I Love to See the Temple

I think it's an understatement saying that Rachel and Maggie love the Temple. They mention it on a daily basis, particularly at bedtime. "I Love to See the Temple" is always the song they choose before getting tucked in. Every Sunday after church I ask Maggie what she learned in Primary to which she replies, "Temple!". Well alrighty then! haha! 
On our way out of Houston, we stopped at the distribution center for a few things.
Rachel was so excited to see the beautiful Temple where Mommy and Daddy got married.
So, Daddy drove sleeping Maggie around the parking lot while Rachel and I got out and admired the Temple.

There have been a few times where I look into her sparkly root beer eyes while she talks about the Temple and imagine her all grown up and dressed in white.
 I don't want to think about these things! She's only three for goodness sakes!
 However, when we were standing there looking at the Temple and talking about our wedding day, the thought was unavoidable. 
It will be a magical day! Until then, let's stick to dress-up clothes and princesses shall we?
Photobucket
If I haven't convinced you of her love for the Temple this picture will! haha!
Look at how fervently she is singing... hand over her heart and everything...
Oh how I love this little girl!
Photobucket

No comments: