Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Texas State Fair

It Fair time!!! The Texas State Fair is HUGE and there is always a lot to see and do. We stayed at the petting zoo for a good long time. Maggie had no fear of the animals...   
Photobucket
The puppet show is always a hit with the kiddos plus it's air conditioned! Score!
Photobucket
The kids got to have a make believe farm experience. They went through the whole process of planting, harvesting, and selling at the market.
Photobucket
I so want one of these!
Photobucket
In a split second we have Maggie awake...
Photobucket
And then we have Maggie asleep...
Photobucket
Rachel pulled herself up onto the wall and squeezed between these two ladies... complete strangers. She makes friends where ever she goes...
Photobucket
"We're going to ride that Mommy?"
Photobucket
Why yes, yes we are. 
Did you know that the Texas State Fair ferris wheel is the largest in North America and can carry 264 people at one time? Pretty crazy huh?
Photobucket
    The only picture I managed to get as I was clutching my Maggie in my lap... Yes, I'm a complete wuss when it comes to watching my children do scary things. 
Photobucket
I got the kids a funnel cake for the complete and sole purpose of getting to take these pictures right here! I love photography moments!
Photobucket
Like a pack of wolves...
Photobucket
Let's all huddle around the funnel cake...
Photobucket
You can't go to the fair without buying a funnel cake. Its just the principle of the thing!
Photobucket
haha! Daisy's mouth in the corner! I think they thoroughly enjoyed themselves as did I...
Photobucket
Let's go again!!!

No comments: