Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I'm so glad when Daddy comes home!

Every day without fail Tyler comes home and wrestling on the floor with the kids commences.
Luke LOVES it. 
You can never start 'em to early around here. ;)
 photo DSC_8491copy_zps5ad6002c.jpg
hehe...
 photo DSC_8490copy_zps694136e3.jpg
I love this boy! Love him! Love him! Love him! 
I try and fight and wrestle with him, but I just can't. I always end up cuddling and kissing him instead.
I'm a sucker.
 photo DSC_8505copy_zps8bd2cdea.jpg
Seriously though, who wouldn't be?
Look at that smile!
 photo DSC_8532copy_zps39f24b10.jpg
Okay Daddy! Is it Mommy's turn yet!?!?!
Best part of the day----
When Daddy comes HOME!

1 comment:

Glen and Kris Payne said...

There is no way a child of Tyler and Jess would not learn to wrestle before they learn to walk.