Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Blurry Museum Visit

Some friends from the ward invited us to go to the Children's Museum! I love when people invite me to things. Who doesn't? Plus, getting out of town with the kids and having other Mommies to talk to is a double-wammey in my book. Anyway the girls and I jumped on the offer and we had a great time. 

So I'm not incredibly proud of these pictures but I suppose they'll do. Low light plus quick little movers equals a photography challenge. I love this one of Maggie, the grocery is always a hit with my girls... too bad Walmart doesn't get the same reaction!  
Photobucket
pretty sure they stayed there for an hour!
Photobucket
Hanging out in the Dinosaur footprint...
Photobucket
They had this whole new section called the GROSSOLOGY department! IT WAS AWESOME and totally gross!!! Next time my goal is to get some GOOD pictures in that section... Here's Mr. Burping guy, too funny...
Photobucket
Rachel and D-Max at the throw up machine...
Photobucket
Rachel loved shooting balls into a giant nose!!! haha!
Photobucket
Another giant nose... Here's our group plus Rachel refusing to take a picture. Ahhh good ole' motherhood... Can't blame her though, if I was in so many pictures I'd try to run off too!
Photobucket
And Miss Mags with the air machines... It was so much fun to watch here there; she was having a grand time with that beach ball...
Photobucket
Mark my words we will be going there again! And next time my pictures will do it justice! 
So there! haha!

No comments: