Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lunch Date with Nana-Nana

It was a chilly day, so instead of going the park we went to the Woodlands Mall.  Very very dangerous place- for me anyway.  Living out in the country can make you go a little crazy when you step into a place with a Jamba Juice and a baby Gap.  My two vices in the Woodlands! Luckily, I wasn't alone! We played at the "playground area", ate lunch, and then rode the carousel. That's the one thing about the Woodlands mall that hasn't changed since I was little- they still have that same carousel. good times.  

she enjoyed climbing on the turtle the best...
Photobucket
Where did Maggie go? Ha! There she is!
Photobucket
These two boogers spent most of their time sitting at the top of the slide causing traffic jams than actually sliding! Like I said- boogers!
Photobucket
I think it was a hit! I'll have to remember this when it's 100 something degrees outside this summer...
Photobucket
finally! There she goes!
Photobucket
All babies love Nana-Nana...
Photobucket
She's such a beautiful lady- even toddlers notice...
Photobucket
hehe, I like this one. They love playing with her jewelry and asking for lip gloss. ;)
Photobucket
Carousel ride! And the Zebra is still my favorite!
Photobucket

Until next time! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Woodlands mall! :) Such a fun place! And I wish they had carousels in more malls. They're so awesome! I'm glad you could find a place free from the cold!!