Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Hazards of Wearing a Dress

Since I've been married, I've become more girly.  I don't know when or how that switch turned on, but now I can say that I like getting dressed up and lookin' pretty. What can I say, it just feels good. Putting on a little makeup in the morning makes me feel more put together and ready to go.  However, I still can only take wearing a dress or skirt for so long.  Maggie understands the feeling.  She gets so frustrated every time I put a dress on her because her legs get all caught up in it as she crawls.  So, I came up with a quick fix... 

  Ain't nothing going to stop me now...Photobucket

Photobucket
If only I could do that.

4 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Who says you can't!?! Ha ha. Great idea!

Kate said...

What a solution! We have graffiti in the cave of two women who crawled (yes, crawled & with only candles) to the nether reaches of the cave in 1892. I wonder what they did with their skirts; possibly something like this?

Pop and Nana said...

I like you Jess just the way you are---make-up and all. I understand. Don't pay any attention to your Daddy. Good idea to help the baby move. Where is the pics of the girls in the dresses? Of course I want it all!!

Faith's Place said...

Hey, thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog today. It's so nice to "meet" other wives in the same boat. Us military wives are a special breed! :-)

We are ending our second year long deployment...hubby is supposed to be home on Saturday!! Yippee! PLEASE don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything!!! Maybe you can do your own deployment projects!!! :-) And hang in there...deployments are not for the weak-hearted. It takes a strong woman to be a military wife!!! I recommend reading the book "God Strong" by Sarah Horn. it's great for wives of he deployed!!!

Thanks again for contacting me!!!! You made my day!

-Paige