Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Looking for something?

I bet I know where it is...   
Photobucket
These days Rachel's room sounds like a construction site during naptime, and that is just what it is.  All of my Mommy instincts told me to go stop her, but NO this is my naptime too!  
Photobucket
 I told her that if she did this again I'd take all her toys away.  And she did it again...so I took all the toys away.  I've gotta mean what I say. But I will say this- I'm going to kind of miss the sight of my baby sleeping in the middle of all that.  She cracks me up.

3 comments:

Pop and Nana said...

Where is the baby? We want to see the baby!!! Love ya :)

Shelley said...

Wow, that's impressive! Really how does she sleep with all that stuff?

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! Haha, that's AMAZING! I can't believe she really did all that herself! Goodness that girl is goofy! :) Way to go stickin' to your guns mom!!