Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Monday Blasters


I can't say that Mondays are my favorite, but there are some good things about Monday. One of those things is FHE (family home evening).  Thanks to Mom Payne and the Dollar Store we had a pretty fun activity.  It's amazing the things you can find at the Dollar Store, and this time it was water blaster guns... oh yeah.    

Rachel with her "special treat" after nap-time.... everyone needs a special treat every once in a while, right? The ring-pop was definitely a hit, that is until it broke...
Photobucket
Believe it or not, this is the first time Rachel has had her toes done... the heart was a hit!  I love these little toes...
Photobucket
Quit taking pictures and jump with me Mom!
Photobucket
Can't get me...
Photobucket
A-Ha! Gotcha!
Photobucket
How the water fight began... it was not in the plan to have Maggie in this shot, oh my poor baby, welcome to the Payne family...
Photobucket
Thankfully Teancum realized Joseph was holding Maggie, and mostly missed her... 
Photobucket
Gutless... using the baby as protection... She looks very worried and I don't blame her.
Photobucket
My wet, happy baby... 
Photobucket
run, run, run
Photobucket
oh yeah, get rid of those blasters and just take the hose, that's the way to go...
Photobucket
Pay back for all those dirty dishes...
Photobucket
Photobucket
What is the gospel lesson that goes with this activity you ask?  The Gospel is a blast.  Works for me.  ;)

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Awesome! I love the Payne family water fight. What fun to live so close to your kid's grandparents!

Mary Anne said...

That's a pretty fun family you're a part of! Love those pictures of just Rachel...she is so funny. Covering her eyes. You captured it too well. Love her blue stained mouth :) I think our FHE's could be kicked up a notch after reading this!

Tyler and Jess said...

I can't believe I missed Monday night water fight. I miss you guys. Ill see you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

That is WAY TOO fun!! :) Haha, I love it! What a great idea, FHE is the best!!