Thursday, July 11, 2013

Chalk Picasso

Long, lazy summer days always call for a little chalk art...
or maybe a lot...
 photo DSC_5675_zpsf607d119.jpg
The culprit has beautiful, ooey-gooey brown eyes...
don't let them fool you...
 photo DSC_5691_zps8c0810b2.jpg
There is evidence everywhere... the entire concrete floor is covered along with the sides of the house, screen windows, doors, toy box, and the grill. I never stop her. After all, it's just chalk.
Can I tell you a little secret?
I think it makes our back porch look even better. ;)
 photo DSC_5678_zps284d5558.jpg
This is the culprits sidekick!
She likes chalk too. ;)
 photo DSC_5674_zps1ca2324c.jpg
Oh, and once everything is marked and beautified, we mustn't forget to color our faces and powder our dresses! hehe! I love my girls.
Isn't is obvious?
And that pretty much sums up our lazy summer day.
What do you do in the summertime?

 photo DSC_5669_zps4a3d1134.jpg

No comments: