Tuesday, August 14, 2012

San Diego Zoo

Here it is, the world famous SAN DIEGO ZOO! You can't go to San Diego without visiting the zoo, right?
Let's check it out...
Photobucket
I'm so glad that Caitlin, Cody, and Jayce came and helped we wrangle up my two whipper-snappers! The zoo is one our favorite places to be!
Photobucket
Hippo, Hippo, Hippo! Maggie just had to find the Hippo...
Photobucket
The hippo was such a hit that we decided to take a picture on it too...
Photobucket
They weren't kidding when they said it was huge! They even had a sky-tram thing to get people across the park. 
Photobucket
Can you tell that Rachel really loves Jayce?
I can.
Photobucket
There were tons of statues and places to take pictures. Rachel loves the ones were you poke your head through- "Look at me Mom!" 
Photobucket
Cutie Pie...
Photobucket
Mommy and babies with the Mommy elephant and her baby!
Photobucket
This never happens. Let me repeat- this never happens.
 She fell asleep in the stroller! It seemed to happen a lot in San Diego. 
I love it when I wear my babies out. Mission accomplished.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much fun! We're going on our first zoo excursion this week! I'm glad your trip was so wonderful! It looks perfect!! :)

Mary Anne said...

Seriously, a miracle when they fall asleep in the stroller! Love the BOB :) Always makes me happy to see one! How did you get your blog to do the "read more" thing? I've seen that before and think it's cool.