Thursday, October 27, 2011

P-P-Peppers! and P-P-Peacocks!

Before the weather turned cold, we figured it was high time to pick all the peppers in the garden.  Pretty much the ONLY thing that survived the summer.  Good thing too, because I LOVE peppers. And as it turns out, so do my girlies.  
And, was that P-P-Peacocks you heard?  Yes! The Payne's have peacocks! They are beautiful, and the best pet ever! You don't have to feed them, they don't bite, they keep the snakes away, and I think it's fun that they hang out on the front porch sometimes. Yep it's decided, I will have peacocks one day.   
  


Payne girls feeding the Peacocks, or "Peacops" as Rachel says it.  haha, Maggie is really speaking her mind here...  (and in case you're wondering, Peacocks get their long pretty feathers in the spring! I'm excited to take pictures of them all puffed up.  So gorgeous.)
Photobucket
"Come here Peacops!"
Photobucket
Picking P-P-Peppers!
Photobucket
yummmmm...
Photobucket
whoah, these peppers are heavy! There were A LOT of them.  And they are now all chopped up and in the freezer.  That thought just gave me warm fuzzies... I told you I love peppers! 
Photobucket
haha, oh Rachel, I love you. 
Photobucket

No comments: