Monday, October 10, 2011

Caramel and Fallen State

Hmmm... what have we here? oooo, is this what I think it is? yes, I think it is. 
okay, okay, keep scrolling...
Photobucket
These

Photobucket
Plus These...
Photobucket
Equal THIS-  
Photobucket
Thank you Eve for partaking, it is truly a beautiful thing...
Photobucket
Rachel the caramel apple perfectionist... must add a few more sprinkles...
Photobucket
ahhh, there! Perfect. A little bottom heavy, but hey- beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  And Rachel couldn't have been more proud. 
Photobucket
Maggie's hunter eyes- love those hunter eyes... 
Photobucket
Family Home Evening is great! 
Photobucket
Maggie finally going in for the kill... and savoring every sticky, gooey, gummy bite!
Photobucket

These FHE themes are getting a bit ridiculous. I don't know, what do you think? Do you think the forbidden fruit was a caramel apple? hehe. 

"Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy."
2 Nephi 2:25



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck, those look FANTASTIC! I'm seriously jealous...we may be using this FHE theme next week! :)

Kate said...

What a great activity for FHE. Thanks for the pictures. I'll have to tell you what my roommates (geez, 10 years ago; I'm getting old) used our bathroom stool for. I need your email missy!

Mary Anne said...

Well I'm sure if there were caramel apples growing from a tree I would definitely have a hard time saying no! That is hilarious, and I love your FHE ideas. Can I be more like you?!?

Jeni said...

So so cute!!!! Caramel apples hmmmm... What are we doing for FHE tomorrow?...