Friday, April 29, 2011

Rice Cereal and Bath time

Maggie started eating rice cereal at 4 months and tomorrow she will be 5 months old, so these pictures are a month old! jeez... better late than never I suppose.  I can't believe how fast she is growing!  She already has two teeth!  Whats going on here?  How did this happen? Slow down woman! 
My Maggie is all sugar I tell ya, nothing but sweetness.  I wish she could stay like this little forever.  

   
Photobucket
Photobucket
See what I mean?... pure sweetness...
Photobucket

The things you do with a 50 mm lens! haha.
Photobucket
Bedtime pictures!  I love Rachel's baby-fine hair.  I think it's time for a trim, but I just don't want to!  (it'll shorten the pigtail length anyway...haha)
Photobucket
Here we go!  That girl had an eye of a tiger!  She gobbled that stuff up... I wondered if it was too early,but after the first bite I knew she was definitely ready.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Faster Daddy, Faster!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
This picture makes me wanna gobble her all up... I can't stand it!  I think I'll go do it right now! 
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Sale Fails said...

These pics are too cute...Maggie's cute babyness makes me want to have another baby---ahhh! LOL. Adorable. PS where did you get that thing in the bath she is laying on? It looks easier than what we have.

Mary Anne said...

I'm sorry, but that picture of the two of you in the mirror is the best thing ever! You guys crack me up. Whatever it takes to get the shot! She is such a sweet girl. I definitely think putting rice cereal and a bath together is a perfect combination. I know it was at our house anyway!

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures!! And Maggie is growing super fast! :) Y'all just have adorable daughters! Just like their mama!!

Josh and Jill said...

Too cute!!!

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

Your little Maggie is adorable, and growing so fast. How fun to be a mom! I really enjoy your posts, Jessica, you are so talented with a camera and your medium couldn't be better!