Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fort Worth Children's Museum

Some of the Payne cousins came into town a couple of weeks ago and had a few free passes to the museum.  So we got to go! (thanks Tawnya!) 


It was a pretty awesome Children's Museum!  It was big with lots of fun things to do.  Rachel and I pooped out before seeing it all.  And of course there was a big water fountain out in front of the museum.  It seems everywhere we go there's water.  I just need to have the bathing suits and towels in the trunk all the time.  This time all I thought was, it's nap time dang it! We're going home and we'll just play in the sprinklers later.  So, this time no fountain.  I know, bad Mom award.  haha.



This was my favorite!  A huge Lite Brite!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

I have this same problem at the grocery store...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a fun day!

3 comments:

Sutherland Family said...

That looks like a super fun museum! I want to go!

Mary Anne said...

I've seen places like this but never taken Sadie to one. We really need to do that someday! How fun to be able to say "YES! Touch EVERYTHING!"

Pop and Nana said...

What a fun memory! Lil'Rach is just growing up!! You really captured Rachel--great pictures.