Monday, May 18, 2015

Little Boy with Chocolate Chips

After church everyone needs a snack and a nap.
This mama needed a sit down. 
So I poured a handful of chocolate chips on the counter and headed for the couch.
Then he was just too cute. 
So I got my camera...
 photo DSC_0332 copy_zpsjuufkdid.jpg
I took his plug! heehee!
That sneaky Mommy! Caught red handed!
 photo DSC_0317 copy_zpsz2s2zkpj.jpg
Little boy, are those chocolate chips good?
 photo DSC_0371 copy_zpsuioc4vgw.jpg
Those toes... always pressed up against the wall. 
Sometimes I clean the toe smudges.
And sometimes I don't.
 photo DSC_0358 copy_zpslkzuommd.jpg
There's a fierce love I have for this little boy.
It's incredibly hard to explain.
Basically, there's nothing I wouldn't do for this little dude.
 photo DSC_0372 copy_zpsujc1smll.jpg
"HEY MOMMA!"
 photo DSC_0374 copy_zpsxvimvybf.jpg
"HEY LUKE!"
When'd you get so dadgum big!?
Cut it out little boy!!!!
 photo DSC_0375 copy_zpsuxu9hrzb.jpg
After he ate his chocolate chips and got his new shirt completely slimed, 
we headed upstairs to rock.
I love to rock him.
It's my favorite.
And the perfect reward for making through church with these three hoodlums!
Happy Sunday!
 photo DSC_0378 copy_zpslnublhfh.jpg

No comments: