Thursday, May 7, 2015

Juice Box Simplicity

"There is a beauty and clarity that comes from 
SIMPICITY
that we sometimes do
not appreciate in our thirst 
for intricate solutions."
Dallin H. Oaks

I have found so much joy in simplicity. 
Simple days bring me happiness and peace.
Simple days make my heart full.
Simple days remind me of what matters most.
 photo DSC_8678 copy_zpseg3oioxz.jpg
One of the greatest blessings of being a Mother of small children is simplicity.
I treasure it.
I know soon enough our lives will bombarded with endless activities and extra curriculars.
Heck, we could engage in these now.
But I choose not to overbook our little family.
 photo DSC_8712 copy_zpszclckutp.jpg
Because there is peace and joy in our simple days.
Our juice box simple days.
"Mom, can you open this juice-box?"
 photo DSC_8736 copy_zpsyd8vvh2t.jpg
Don't get me wrong- we love sports and art and music! 
And we try to do a little at a time.
Because more than anything I want to play with my children while they still love to play with me!
 photo DSC_8985 copy_zps5jpf7vlu.jpg
Oh Maggie Maggie Maggie--- 
I love your smile.
 photo DSC_8989 copy_zpspn23rcou.jpg
It's a lesson I seem to need to learn over and over again. 
And each time I learn a new reason why simplicity is best.
Juice Box simplicity.
Now that's the stuff!
 photo DSC_8997 copy_zpspmas9zlh.jpg

1 comment:

Josh and Denise said...

You should have 8 million blog followers. People need to hear your stories. Love that you speak the truth! I also love that you're my friend.