Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Airborne Ranger

Daddy was only gone for three weeks, but it sure felt like a ton longer! 
I know, somebody call the WAAAmmbulance! 
But seriously, it killed me. Possibly the traveling while pregnant put it over the top, I'm not sure, but I definitely couldn't wait to pick him up.
Of course, we got there early and wasted time at the airport. 
The girls found payphones and that kept them happy for a while. 
Girls and phones- comes natural.
 photo DSC_6110_zpsb69f8229.jpg
Telling Daddy to hurry up and come home!
 photo DSC_6115_zps381337ba.jpg
Our DADDY IS HOME!!! 
The girls were ECSTATIC! 
I've got to just take a moment to say how proud I am of my husband.
I feel so lucky to have him as my husband. He is constantly sacrificing his time and wants to do things for his girls. I love that he is constantly pursuing new opportunities and reaching new goals. 
So glad that he finally had the opportunity to go and complete Airborne school. 
I love him so darn much! 
Thanks for being my partner through this crazy little thing called life.
You make it better than I ever could have imagined. 
 photo DSC_6120_zps772db429.jpg
And then we got home and fought Daddy! We beat him up! 
And he loved it. ;)
And if you're wondering how we got the girls to go to bed... 
we bribed them with Krispy Kreme in the morning!
 photo DSC_6137_zps8dcc7d8d.jpg

No comments: