Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Make a Wish

I just love this series of Miss Rachel.
Who can resist blowing Dandelion petals?
Photobucket
Make a wish and watch them float away...
Photobucket
What do you think Rachel is wishing for? 
I have a few guesses...
Photobucket
I'm not going to lie, Rachel has been giving Tyler and I a run for our money lately.
It's part of being a parent. Sometimes you can't help but think, "When in the world is this phase going to end!?" and I know that I don't even know the half of it. After all, she's only three. 
My number one goal has a mother is to make sure that my children always know that I love them unconditionally. 
So Rachel- you better get it through that thick skull of yours that I love you! 
And I'll never stop telling you. 
Love,
Mom
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are perfect! :) Seriously so cute! You are very talented Jessica!

Mary Anne said...

Such sweet pictures! Reading this made me think of a book I'm reading called The Child Whisperer by Carol Tuttle...have you heard of it? I am not saying I'm an expert, and maybe you hate parenting books, but this one is a bit different and helped me see my kids in a different light. Again, not saying I'm doing a perfect job by any means, but I feel like I can understand where they're coming from as individuals now. Anyway...that might be wasted advice, but it's what I thought of and had to share! She is beautiful and I'm sure she knows just how much you love her. :)