Friday, February 8, 2013

Daddy's Birthday!

For Daddy's birthday, we decided to go to the Circus!
 I have never been to the circus, can you believe that? We had a blast.    
Photobucket
So I'm totally not meaning to be a llama-face here, but something about these pictures make we cringe. I guess it's the Wildlife Major in me coming out. Tigers and Elephants are not meant to be in such tight spaces. Apart of me wanted them to rip their trainer dude to shreds.
What did you expect Jess? Okay, now that that's out of my system- on with the show...
I will admit, it was pretty awesome to watch.
Photobucket
Elephants make my heart happy. Such amazing creatures and mothers for that matter. I loved watching the mommies with their babies in Africa. So sweet and tender.
Photobucket
Happy Birthday Daddy! We love you!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Marcos said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!