Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Snip Snip

It was time.  Time for a haircut. {sniff sniff} I know, I'm a big baby.  In all honesty, it wasn't all that bad.  Thank Goodness I have an awesome sister-in-law who is an amazing hair stylist. I told Rachel that Itzel was coming over to make her hair look all pretty, and she was ecstatic!  She loves Itzel. Who wouldn't?  And look at how cute her belly is! (she's one of those "make me wanna puke" gorgeous pregnant women, haha) She is going to be a great mother, wanna know how I know?  She is amazing with my girls! 
Anyway, Itzel knew I wanted just a little bit off.  And that's exactly what she did.  A little trim goes a long way.  No more mop-head for us! Thanks Itzel!

here we go...   
Photobucket
super fine baby hair...
Photobucket
excuse me, I can't see Mulan...
Photobucket
all done!
Photobucket
I'll smile for you Mommy, but I'm not going to stop watching Mulan... can't blame her though, it was at that cool fighting song part...
Photobucket
She sure is growing up, and she's such a good big sister.  I love watching her and Maggie play together.  They are already great buddies. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! She's really starting to look more like a little girl and less like a toddler! Super cute! :) And I'm glad you made it through the hair cut!

Pop and Nana said...

Geez...I didn't see any hair on the floor! But, it was a hair cut (wink, wink, nod, nod). Either way see is beautiful and Pop will make a big fuss over her.

Mary Anne said...

Oh could I be any further behind on your blog!?! Ahhh....but hooray for cute haircuts. Sadie needs one, too! I love the one of her trying to watch Mulan around your sister-in-law. So funny!