Friday, September 16, 2011

Maggie Ila- 9ish months

So we went to the park yesterday morning and everything seemed perfect for pictures.  Key word- seemed.  It was the first cool, windy, overcast day I've experienced in Texas since I don't know when.  I could actually smell football season and pumpkin bread.  You know when you walk outside and you just smell and feel the season changing?  And there's this rush of emotion and memories from seasons past?  Am I just crazy or do ya'll know what I'm talking about?  Anyway, it was one of those days.  
That amazingness mixed with two happy girls and a playground made it a great morning.  Until I took one picture of Maggie and my battery died.  {insert long huffy breath here} I just couldn't get over it. So after playing for a while and coming home and grabbing a snack and a fully charged battery we went back to the park, and I finally got my Maggie pictures.  {insert conquering Jess face here}
  
I can't believe how long those legs are.  When did she get so big?
Photobucket
Maggie Mooza Booza Dooza Payne    
Photobucket
"hmmm, I was certain this was edible..."
Photobucket
Baby overalls are my FAVORITE.
Photobucket
hehe... I love this one.  That goofy smile makes me so darn happy. 
Photobucket
  Look at all them teethers! And she certainly knows how to use them, let me tell ya.
Photobucket
Maggie Update-
Still sweet: 
Growing like a weed: 
Thinks everything's a chew toy: 
Eats more than Rachel times two: 
Loves to swing: 
Still a Mommas girl: 
Waves, says "hi", mama, and dada: 
Learning sign language: 
Loves to dig through trash: 
Loves to pull cords: 
Thinks an open dishwasher is an open treasure chest: 
Gives big slobbery kisses: 
Loves her pacifier and blanky: 
Loves her big sister: 
Makes Mommy baby hungry:  (believe me if you had a baby this good you'd be too!)
Loves to explore and roam: 
Can run now: 
Likes to tackle Rachel and pull her pigtails: 
Loves oatmeal creme pies: 
Photobucket
Makes Mommy so so so happy: 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally know what you mean about "feeling the season change", and your girl is sooo cute! I love these pictures! You seem like you just live in the moment Jess! :)

Kate said...

I know that smell. I love it, unless it is followed shortly by a dusting of snow. I can't believe how fast your girls are growing. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful photography talents and your beautiful family!

Pop and Nana said...

I can't believe how much Maggie has grown and changed in just the two months that I have seen her. And wow she has a mouthful of teeth! I hope she remembers us when we see her again or atleast gets comfortable around us quickly. I am hoping to get one of those wet kisses! Love ya lots and lots!

Mary Anne said...

I am SO with you on the seasons changing thing! I've been feeling it, too. I was telling my mom about how I felt and it seemed like she had this blank stare at me like "Uh, yeah, okay...whatever you say dear," look on her face. Ha ha. But that rush of emotion and memories from the past, just because of the way the air feels is crazy and intense! It happens to me most in the fall, I think.
And HELLO cute baby! She is growing up so fast, and adorable as EVER!