Thursday, March 28, 2013

A New Do for Miss Maggie

Some of the Payne clan came to visit over spring break a few weeks ago. We had so much fun! I love having visitors. ;) Anyway, I'm grateful Itzel agreed to give Miss Mags a haircut! 
Thanks Itzel!
The first haircut is a big deal for me. I feel like as soon as they get their hair cut, they grow up.
Mommies don't like it when their babies grow up.
But it was long past overdue. 
 photo DSC_0790_zpsd6be9fac.jpg
Just keep your eyes on Dora girlfriend, she'll be done in a jiffy...
 photo DSC_0796_zps8da557ac.jpg
You'd never believe it, but she actually cut like 3-4 inches off the back. Lots of whispy baby fuzz. 
It looks so much better! And now I don't have to do pigtails every day! 
 photo DSC_0802_zpsd06baa9d.jpg
It wasn't even THAT bad! haha! Why do I fret about such things?
In my opinion there's no better way to end a post than with an adorable picture of baby toes! haha! 
 photo DSC_0814_zpsa9fac399.jpg

1 comment:

Sarah said...

She is getting so big!! And looks just like Dad...both your girls are wonderful!

Congrats on the new baby. Y'all are such a great family, I can't wait to meet your new addition!