Saturday, October 16, 2010

Crocs and Cankles

I live in a constant state of cankles!  For all you freak of nature women out there who experience zero swelling and fit into your skinny jeans before you leave the hospital you may not know what I'm talking about.  So, let me tell you- it's when your feet swell up so bad that you can no longer have ankles. Just leg- then foot.  It's not very attractive or comfortable.
Because of this condition that I've been blessed with- HA!, none of my shoes fit anymore.  Thats right zero. So, I wear flip-flips 24/7.  But then I found these. I never thought I'd own a pair crocs. No offense to you croc lovers out there but they are obnoxious and ugly.  I don't care how comfortable they are- they are ugly. But then, while Tyler and I were strolling through the mall we passed the croc cart, and they had lots of different- slightly less obnoxious shoes.  And I found these...




Photobucket


Not too bad, eh?  And when my feet go from cankle mode to elephantiases mode, they don't give me blisters.  YAY! So, if you happen to have this condition, give crocs a try!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oo! I'll have to keep that in mind, and yes those are cute crocs! :) By-the-way, you don't have cankles!!

Mary Anne said...

Those really are cute Crocs! And, yeah...you SOOOO do not have cankles! I've seen cankles and those are not them, so you must have some hot ankles when you're not pregnant if you think this is bad! :)