Saturday, December 28, 2013

Maggie Ila turns THREE!

Miss Mags turned three last month.
THREE.
tHrEe!
3!!!!
She's growing up way too fast.

There are many words I could use to describe this three year old...
One would be-
Free spirited.
She goes where ever her boots take her.
 photo DSC_7629_zpscdfb55ef.jpg
Beautiful.
And she knows it too.
It's my mission in life that make sure she never ever forgets it!
 photo DSC_7682_zps5e14af2e.jpg
A fidgeter.
Yup, she loves to figure things out... take things apart, put things back together.
Rachel and I don't care about such things. She must have gotten that from her Daddy.
 photo DSC_7665_zpsae69b1ea.jpg
Confident.
Yeah Mom, I got this.
I have no doubt that this girl can do anything she sets her mind to.
 photo DSC_7661copy_zps8ad835c9.jpg
Funny.
This girl has a sense of humor let me tell you! She loves to laugh! Her forced fake laugh makes me sooooooo happy! haha!
 photo DSC_7667_zpse0eb9b09.jpg
Sweet.
Yup, she's still got that cuddle-bug in her. Thank goodness. I don't know what I'd do without Maggie cuddles.
 photo DSC_7674_zps03774b72.jpg
Active.
I know every Mom thinks this about her children, and I'm no exception.
This girl wears me out! She climbs, runs, jumps, dances, skips, trips, and falls all day long. Seriously, this is the reason we MUST get out of the house on a daily basis. We have to get those wiggles out.
On the upside of having this active girl is that she's is amazingly athletic. I can't wait to see her in action.
 photo DSC_7652copy_zps9de1b899.jpg
She's One of a Kind.
And she's mine. 
Please.
Stop.
Growing.
 photo DSC_7673copy_zps586248fa.jpg photo maggie_zpsf8d36613.jpg

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Cute cute!! I loved this! Happy birthday to Maggie!