Friday, September 27, 2013

Keep Calm and Take Pictures

I was cleaning the kitchen and listening to my "Hilary Weeks" Pandora station. 
You know I'm desperate when I turn on Sunday music when it isn't Sunday. 
Don't get me wrong, Hilary Weeks is great. But I'm more of a George Strait, Alan Jackson, or Alabama Pandora station kind of gal. 
I was scrubbing and a little voice in my head told me to stop and take pictures. 
So I did.

Look what I found? 
Maggie doing something that she's not supposed to be doing. 
Surprise, surprise. 
With her hair tie ripped out yet again...
 photo DSC_6421_zpscae484c7.jpg
I felt so sneeky spying on the girls from the living room.
I'm so grateful they have eachother. 
 photo DSC_6451_zpse0d8b839.jpg
And then Rachel caught me and said, "Mom, take a picture of me!"
I took the picture, then walked back inside to finish up the kitchen when I scrolled through my pictures to see if I got anything "blog worthy". Then I saw this one and almost started to cry. Dang hormones. 
This picture took my breath away. 
Thanks Rachel. ;)
 photo DSC_6443_zps9a33fe62.jpg

So when you're listening to Sunday music on a Wednesday night, or feel as if the day will never end...
Keep Calm and Take Pictures.
Works for me. 

No comments: