Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween 2012

For Halloween this year...

Rachel was a princess.
 Of course.
Photobucket
The prettiest princess of them all...
Photobucket
And Mags was a zebra!!! Hooray for reusing costumes! I adore that zebra costume.
Photobucket
Unlike the zebras on safari, this one wouldn't stay still for a picture...
Photobucket
WHEW!!! Run Zebra Run!!!
Photobucket
ZaZaZeeebra!!!!
Photobucket
The original plan was for Rachel to be a lion. But Rachel wanted to be a princess. How could I say no? Not to mention we already have the dress; she wears it every stinking day!
Can you tell she is beyond thrilled?
Photobucket
I managed to convince them to eat an apple before we went trick-or-treating. I don't really know how I did that, but I'll take it!
Photobucket
"Do ya'll wanna go trick-or-treatin?"
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Photobucket
Granny Smiths are our favorite.
Photobucket
Weatherford College puts on a big trunk or treat party with games and candy! We headed there first.
Photobucket
"Mom look! These people keep giving me free candy!"
Photobucket
Only in Texas is barrel racing an activity at a trunk or treat!
Photobucket
The girls loved it!
Photobucket
Here come the little cowgirls...
Photobucket
Way to Go!
Photobucket
Fishing for treats! Probably the favorite of them all!
Photobucket
And that is all folks! Until next year! 

No comments: