Monday, March 21, 2011

Give Me A Break...

Since my Mom had off work for Spring Break, my folks decided to come up and visit us.  Well, not really us... the girls! I don't know about any of you, but once I had babies I became chopped liver.  As soon as they drive up a race begins to see who can get the first smile and coo. There's no "Hey Jess" or "I love you Jess", there's only "Where are the babies?". I can't blame them, and I'm not going to even attempt to compete with a Maggie smile or a Rachel kiss.
We all went to Mineral Wells State Park and climbed on the rocks and had a picnic. Besides the coyotes keeping Mom up at night, I'd say it was a great visit! 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Fun! Look at you little rock climbers! What an awesome outing with your folks. And I don't think you're chopped liver :) Ha ha. That's hilarious.

Pop and Nana said...

Hey, Jess! I guess I resemble that remark. Give me a break!! You and Tyler make amazing babies and I am afraid I have gotten a little attached especially your almost 2 year old bright eyed "yoola-popper." Jessica, I love ya very very much even if I don't always show it with the little ones around. I just hate missing your girls grow up. Love ya, Mom