Thursday, February 5, 2015

Maggie the School Girl

At the start of the year we decided to enroll Maggie at preschool.
 I can't tell you how much I agonized over this decision!  

For Rachel, we simply couldn't afford it. That and I didn't feel like we needed it. I had things under control and made sure to do lots of activities with the girls.
Then Luke came and threw my whole system-routine-LIFE out of wack. (In the best kind of way of course;)) 
Anyway, I've been worried about Maggie not getting the attention she needs and not having her big sister around during the day. For several months I compared myself to other Moms thinking, "They homeschool all six kids! or She has never paid money for preschool and has done all four of her kids on her own!" These comparisons only made me feel worse and in the end still felt that a preschool class was right for Miss Maggie. 
So I did some research and found a preschool, and marched right in and signed her up! 
And it felt good.

Miss Maggie
 photo IMG_1059_zps990efdae.jpg
Waiting for class to start on her first day!
 photo IMG_1058_zps52004dba.jpg
So far Maggie has loved every second of school and looks forward to every Tuesday and Thursday when she gets to go!
 photo IMG_1097_zps5388ff96.jpg
They open the doors at 9am and sometimes we get there a little early and have to wait in the parking lot. One morning Maggie crawled up into the drivers seat and asked to take a picture with me. I know these are just phone pictures, but they seriously mean the world to me.
I love them so much and they make me smile every time!
 photo IMG_1095_zpsc23657c8.jpg
From the get go, Maggie has been a Payne girl through and through. Her fair complexion, blonde hair, and blue eyes... Sometimes I wonder if there's any of me in her and then there's this picture....
Completely real, authentic Maggie and Mommy crinkle noses. Not staged perfection.
Yep, she's mine.
 photo IMG_1115_zps78038b5a.jpg
This one makes my heart SOAR!!!
I love you Maggie girl! 
Thanks for taking a picture with your Momma!
 photo IMG_1114_zpsbe960184.jpg