Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pool Days

THE POOL! 
We love love love the pool. And quite frankly, I don't know what we'd do without it.
Hahaha- here is Luke with sunscreen smeared all into his hair and giving that "this is amazing!" expression---
 photo DSC_1636copy_zps547e67b7.jpg
Slides are the best.
Must go to the pool with the nice slide!
 photo DSC_1607copy_zpsd3a3f34d.jpg
Maggie has been deathly afraid to get her head under the water this year.
This is until yesterday. Of course.
She finally did it and must have made us watch her 100 times put her head under the water.
It was priceless! She was so so proud of herself.
 photo DSC_1609copy_zps1295a783.jpg
Water baby...
 photo DSC_1597copy_zpsf9613044.jpg
Water babies make my heart swoon---
 photo DSC_1585copy_zps879c55f1.jpg
Nothing like sunshiny pool days! 
happiness...
 photo DSC_1586copy_zps9b8bad44.jpg
Every year I am totally tempted to take pictures of the kiddos bare naked booties and sweet tan lines! 
They are mighty cute and super impressive.
But I refrain. Not appropiate, I know. But so so so so SO cute!
I think I'll take one just for me. ;)

3 comments:

Glen and Kris Payne said...

AHHHH! Always my favorite summer activity.

Unknown said...

Love it!

Josh and Denise said...

I LOVE these pictures! I cannot wait for next summer to roll around so that Paige and I can be pool side in the afternoons. Maybe I'll be brave like you and take my camera with me.