Sunday, February 26, 2017

Family Park Date

It was too pretty of a day to stay home! So we packed up and went to the park!
All the kids love to be outside, but baby Jake especially loves it! 
Look how handsome he is! My Mommy heart!!! 
 photo DSC_9328_zpsexlmoi5n.jpg
HIGHER! HIGHER! HIGHER!
Since experiencing the sing with Daddy, I'll never sufficiently measure up! 
hahaha! 
 photo DSC_9287 copy_zpsfforqyq9.jpg
Maggie has always been my dirty kid.
Must get dirty everywhere she goes!
Rock angels...
 photo DSC_9340 copy_zpsvd65wpbb.jpg
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Every time I see this picture I snort out loud.
This is Maggie's smile right now and its so funny and cute! Those teeth! 
She sticks them out and crinkles her nose! And all those whispy hairs make me so so happy.
I'll always remember this Maggie. No matter how big she gets.
 photo DSC_9307_zpshnsfbfzf.jpg
Because Luke's gotta win... hahahaha!
 photo DSC_9349 copy_zpswwbyekse.jpg
Rachel Lynn... the big sis!
 photo DSC_9361 copy_zps4mkvbhmu.jpg
Those brown eyes of hers are mesmerizing and are gonna put many a boy in a trance one day!
Heaven help me.
 photo DSC_9310 copy_zpsp9fbsl54.jpg
BANG. KA-POW. BOOOOMMMM!!!
Those are the sounds my heart is making when I look at this picture.
My BABY. My BABY. My BABY.
 photo DSC_9276 copy_zpsup6qkhif.jpg
Hey there Maggie girl!
 photo DSC_9359 copy_zpsfmrocr1l.jpg
Because I never want to forget his baby head...
 photo DSC_9320 copy_zpse6n6gmyb.jpg
Or his baby toes...
 photo DSC_9299 copy_zps1pheiiqt.jpg

No comments: