Monday, April 7, 2008

Where did my sandwhich go???



Over spring break, Tyler and I went fishing with my Grandpa Barrow! It was a little too chilly for the bass to bite, but we still caught a few. While Tyler and Grandpa fished, I birdwatched and found lots of cool waterbirds! It was great. I decided to make some peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches out on the lake and both Tyler and Grandpa wanted one too! While I was handing a sandwhich to Tyler, Molly (grandpas dog) stole it! Faradinckum Dog! haha, Grandpa and Tyler got a kick out of it though! We love going to the cabin, its sooo much fun. Last time I saw some Roseate Spoonbills that I was pretty excited about. I bet all my little nieces would love them because they are pink!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Hey Jess,
Did you know that "faradinckum" is not found in the dictionary? I had to look it up just to be sure. You are soooo cute! I have got to come up with my own vocabulary just like my darling sis! How do you create a word like that right off the top of your head? I'm very impressed! By the way, you are right about the pink thing. :)
Love,
Jeni